Friday, 19 July 2013

Ramadan Journal: This happened today and Grateful for

I usually end up falling asleep when putting the kids to bed and that's why I end up posting two Ramadan journals together. The kids actually fell asleep before i did tonight.

As it happened, something did happen yesterday. Actually two things. First tickets to Abu Dhabi were emailed to me and the second was a phone call from my mum asking me to rescue her from my daughter who was crying her eyes out whilst my mum took her around M&S. My daughter has developed a clingy-ness to everyone. It doesn't matter if there is already someone with her but if someone makes a move to leave the room she will start crying her little eyes out. And I mean at-the-top-of-her-lungs-till-she's-red-in-the-face crying. This makes doing anything difficult. I didn't even need to call my mum to find out where in M&S she was. I could actually hear her crying from the second floor when she was on the ground floor. No joke!

As for what I'm grateful for: my son - who is such a good older brother. He's so loving towards his little sister and when she was crying her eyes out in the car today and I was at the end of my tether, he started playing peekaboo with her. He's a darling.









No comments:

Post a Comment