Friday 19 July 2013

Ramadan Journal: This happened today and Grateful for

I usually end up falling asleep when putting the kids to bed and that's why I end up posting two Ramadan journals together. The kids actually fell asleep before i did tonight.

As it happened, something did happen yesterday. Actually two things. First tickets to Abu Dhabi were emailed to me and the second was a phone call from my mum asking me to rescue her from my daughter who was crying her eyes out whilst my mum took her around M&S. My daughter has developed a clingy-ness to everyone. It doesn't matter if there is already someone with her but if someone makes a move to leave the room she will start crying her little eyes out. And I mean at-the-top-of-her-lungs-till-she's-red-in-the-face crying. This makes doing anything difficult. I didn't even need to call my mum to find out where in M&S she was. I could actually hear her crying from the second floor when she was on the ground floor. No joke!

As for what I'm grateful for: my son - who is such a good older brother. He's so loving towards his little sister and when she was crying her eyes out in the car today and I was at the end of my tether, he started playing peekaboo with her. He's a darling.









1 comment:

  1. sister in arabic writing
    My 30 Days of Ramadan Journal is to help teenagers and young adults to maintain their daily Islamic activities properly during the holy month of Ramadan. It will inspire and encourage your thoughtful daily reflection as well as mindfulness, and cultivate your direct focus along with gratitude towards the joys of Allah has given to you.
    ramadan journal
    https://madinahmedia.com/c/children-books/childrens-islamic-books-english/

    ReplyDelete