Thursday 26 August 2010

Clothes, clothes everywhere and I've still got nothing to wear!

One of the things on my to do list this summer holiday is to clear out my wardrobe. I seem to have so many clothes but when I go to look for something to wear I can't find anything. It happens every single time and I hate it. So, I've decided to be really ruthless and sort my clothes into two piles: Keep and Give to charity.

I was watching an old episode of Gok's Fashion Fix and have come to this conclusion: a 24 piece capsule wardrobe will do nicely. Imagine that. 24 pieces that you can mix and match. No more feeling guilty about having so many clothes and still not having anything to wear. Problem solved. Or so I would like to think.

New problem - how do I put together a 24 piece capsule wardrobe? I'm rubbish at that sort of thing. I have to do some research into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment