Sunday 7 November 2010

Tom boy to Girly girl

When I was younger I wasn't much of a girly girl. I hated hearts, didn't like pink and even bought some of my clothes from the men's section. I also hated shopping. I would only go when I knew what I wanted. My only weaknesses back then were books, stationery, toiletries, jewellery and lingerie. Not so now. Now you can add bags, shoes, clothes and even hearts. And pink? Love the colour!

I recently discovered a love for all things girly. I'm not quite sure where it came from or why but now I can't get enough of shopping - which doesn't help the bank balance at all. I went shopping with a friend last Friday for clothes for a wedding. I enjoyed it so much I can't wait to go shopping again. I just need to wait for my next pay-cheque and clear out my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment