Tuesday 29 January 2013

ResoluWhat?

I used to make New Year's resolutions each year until I realised that it was the same each and every single year: lose weight and save money being the top two for years! Then one New Years I just stopped. It was very liberating. This year I haven't made any either. I just have three projects I'm working on.


  1. Getting a job in the UAE or Qatar. I want a change of scene, I think it'll be good for the kids to grow up in a Muslim country and the earnings are tax free.
  2. Changing the way I dress. I'm a boring jeans and t-shirt girl or jeans a long dress, most of which hail from good old M&S.
  3. Eventually buying a house. Till that happens I've been on Pinterest looking at all,the things I could furnish said house with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment