Sunday 17 March 2013

Not enough hours in the day...

...and my maternity leave is fast coming to an end. What's even more depressing is that two colleagues who went on maternity leave before me are coming back after I do. *sigh*

Even with all the help I get from my mum, I still don't manage to find time to do everything that I want to do. I'm definitely not a yummy mummy, nor can I juggle looking after two kids and do all my crocheting/scrapbooking/reading books/housework (notice how I put "me-time" first) and be all done up everyday. Most days I only just make it out of my PJs and into my jeans and that's only because I have to go pick up the Boogster, now known as EKhan, from nursery.

Anyhow, I did manage to make my little marshmallow a crochet headband. Pictures to follow. And was complimented on it at Baby Sensory class last week. She did look very cute with it on. She also did the mother of all poos whilst there - the kind that goes up the back of the nappy and requires a change of clothes! Now to finish the three other projects I've got going.

No comments:

Post a Comment