Sunday 7 April 2013

Fingers in too many pies

I've not been very good with keeping up with my blog. I have so many things I want to do that when the kids are finally asleep and I have some time on my hands, I have no idea what to do first. I want to do everything! Methinks I need to set up some sort of timetable to organise myself. I have about three or four unfinished crochet projects; a web design course I bought on Groupon; an online TEFL course I bought from KGB deals; scrapbooks to put together and a pile of books to read  - and not enough time!

On top of that, my organising urge has come on. Every once in a while, I have this compulsive need to sort out and organise something (my bookshelves, storage boxes, wardrobe, my drawers etc etc). Right now it's my bookshelves and yarn stash that literally calling out to me.

While all this goes on, I compile a mental list of potential blog posts in my head which I promptly forget once I actually get the ole laptop out. Argh! I have my fingers in too many pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment